Trang An - Bai Đinh - Hoa Lu Ancient capital
- 8h00: Tour guide pick you up at Ninh Binh city.
- 8h30: Visit Trang An. Trang An is an area of our country, clouds swirled. The bottom blue water reflecting the cliffs on route. It has 31 lakes, lagoons unconnected by 48 caves have been discovered in caves through which water 2km long as Dia Linh cave, Sinh Duoc cave, May cave...
- 9h00: Offer incense and worship at Noi Lam, Phu Khong, this is the place of worship 7 officials, tied to the legend when King Dinh Tien Hoang pass away.
- 10:30: Visit and offer incense at the Temple of King Dinh - King Le
- 11:30 : Lunch at the restaurant.
- 13h30 : Visit and offered incense at Bai Dinh pagoda. This is a complex of temples known for many Vietnam record are established as the largest temple area, the largest bronze Buddha statue, the temple has many statues and most Arhat most Bodhi ...
- 16h30: End of program. Goodbye and see you in the next program.
Program on the application of 20 passengers or more
- Eat the program: no breakfast, 01 main meal.
- Local guides.
- Entrance fees according to program.
- 01 bottles of purified water 0.5 liters/person/day
- Travel insurance: the maximum 10.000.000VND/person.
Tour does not includes
- Means of transport.
- The other personal expenses: telephone, laundry, drinks outside the program, fees photograph sights, ...
- Tipping the trip for service personnel, guides, drivers.
Terms of tour
- Children from 02 to under 05 years old: Free tour price. Two adults with one child under 5 years old, 2nd has to buy ½ tour ticket.
- Children from 05 to under 12 years: 50% of the tour. Includes food service, car seat and sleeping with the family. Two adults are included one child from 5 to less than 12 years, 2 or more children parents should buy a single bed.
- Children 12 years and older: 100% as adults.
• When registering, please provide complete personal information by Center staff requirements. 50% deposit to hold place. The remaining amount will be paid before departure 5 working days (for the regular tour, weekdays) and 10 working days (for tour holidays, events, festivals).
• Payment by cash or bank transfer to the Center's bank account..