2 Day - 1 Night
Chua Huong-Đam Đa
Day 1 : Ninh Binh - Huong Pagoda
- 7h15 : guides welcome guests at the point of appointment. Departure to the Huong Pagoda,
- 13h00 : Guests have lunch at the restaurant. After lunch tourists to visit and burn incense at the Thien Tru - Heaven 's Kitchen
- 15h00 : Check in to hotel.
- 18h00 : Dinner at restaurant
- Evening you are free.
Day 2: Huong Pagoda - Dam Da.
- 06h30: Breakfast at the restaurant
- 07h00: Offer incense at the Trinh temple, Mau Au Co temple, Au Co cave with sparkling stalactites and mysterious.
- 12h30: Lunch at the restaurant.
- 13h30: Visit the Tam Toa
- 16h00: Back to Ninh Binh .
- 17h30: End the trip, see you in the next program .
Program on the application of 20 passengers or more
- Eat the program: 01 breakfast and 03 main meals (1 breakfast 30,000 VND + 03 main meals 120,000VND/person).
- Hotel facilities: room type standard, 02 adults/room.
- Guide during the tour.
- Entrance fees according to program.
- 01 bottles of purified water 0.5 liters/person/day.
- Travel insurance: the maximum 50.000.000d/person.
Tour does not includes
- The other personal expenses: telephone, laundry, drinks outside the program, fees photograph sights, ...
- Tipping the trip for service personnel, guides, drivers.
Terms of tour
- Children from 02 to under 05 years old: Free tour price. Two adults with one child under 5 years old, 2nd has to buy ½ tour ticket.
- Children from 05 to under 12 years: 50% of the tour. Includes food service, car seat and sleeping with the family. Two adults are included one child from 5 to less than 12 years, 2 or more children parents should buy a single bed.
- Children 12 years and older: 100% as adults.
• When registering, please provide sufficient personal information requested by the Center staff. 50% deposit to hold the seat. The remaining amount will be paid before the date of departure 5 working days (for tour periodically, weekday) and 10 working days (for tour holidays, events, Festival).
• Payment in cash at the Center or transfer to the bank account of the Center.